Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Googly Eyed at Google

Google searches are always a lot more amusing with the help of Google Instant.
I may not be the most tech-savvy person, but I do know Instant is a predictive software designed to make searches easier... but some of its uh, "predictions," are quite interesting.
Hence the amusement!
But hey if you're a skeptic, having never come across such a "prediction" I come bearing examples.
12 to be precise; ranging from odd to genius to downright disturbing.
So marvel with me...










You can learn grammar in school.











I hope you NEVER know where I slept last night.










Them girls are with Chuck Norris, who is everywhere, and the only one who can find Waldo.











You can't own Canadians because slavery was abolished in the US in 1865... and maybe people don't want to be your friend because you're an overweight, dog poisoning, insomniac who wants to enslave Canadians.










I don't think Google is the first resource you should use when trying to find a lost child.










Even Google knows our primal urges!










Oh dear. Wow!










You say "where may" and you don't know where to find roads. Do you live in this dimension? Have you been trapped in the Twilight Zone?










Maybe your cat stares at you because your eye is twitching.
As for your mum... I wouldn't dare to venture a guess.










Instead of a new drug you should ask for a Hippo because who doesn't want one? See. That's The Tree Rider changing a life!
Now I'll try my hand at matchmaking... the people asking the first question and third questions should meet up and then maybe they'll both want a baby.










One person can make a difference and change the world by paying it forward! ;)
And when you find that leprechaun... can I meet him?










 
Wait... Babu?
 


VoilĂ !
What did I tell ya?
And I'm sure that's not where it ends. So Google on!
Find your own wacky searches.
After all dead Pakistanis on couches can't be the final frontier!
But for now let's just say Google's got a long way to go before its predictions meet Professor Trelawney par...
but it's still just as much fun!

1 comment: