Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Potter Post

With around 29 hours to go I figured I could squeeze in another post in anticipation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Pt. 2.
This time is time a salute to the crew, more specifically the casting directors for the first film.
Now this is where the real wizardry of Harry Potter lies because I'm fairly confident that Susie Figgis, Janet Hirshenson, Jane Jenkins, and Karen Lindsay-Stewart (the first films casting crew) have mastered some form of magic.
Now I'm not sure whether they joined a Wicken brethren, sold their souls to the Devil, or have an affinity for Divination but it's not everyday that you scrap together a group of first time child actors and they all grow up to be damn attractive.

Let's follow some of our favorite characters as they grow up then shall we?

1. Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
2. Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley 
3. Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
4. Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy
5. Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley
6. James and Oliver Phelps as Fred and George Weasley
7. Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood
8. Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom 
In know... WOW!

9. Alfie Enoch and Dean Thomas
10. Devon Murray as Seamus Finnigan
11. Harry Melling as Dudley Dursley
HOLY COW!!!!!!

See what I mean? These casting directors have got some kind of funk. 
But hey, I'm not saying I don't like it. ;D

Oh and I made one for collage just for fun...

12. Richard Bremmer and Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort


No comments:

Post a Comment